(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
- Recycling programs for wood, cardboard, steel, aluminum, oil, office recycling paper and all metals.
- Energy efficiencies – conversion of - lighting system to T-8 lighting systems, heating system to radiant heat units and equipment upgrades to energy star rated.
- All energy consumption equipment is turned off when not in use and every night.
- All offices have green plants in order to provide oxygen and remove carbon dioxide.
- Employees are encourage to car pool, walk or ride their bikes to work. We also have a program in place for public transportation through payroll deductions.
- Our office practices paperless reports, double sided printing, smaller font size printing, purchasing as much recycled products as possible.
- Continue to improve upon green and sustainable practices already in place.
- Continue to work with and expand upon business with Green energy and environmentally friendly companies.
Our commitment is to a Green Initiative and Sustainability Program, and we are striving towards a Green Certification.